As an Intelligence Team leader, you will be responsible for developing innovative products and
attractive services that meet our costumer's needs. You will be responsible for two main
You will be part of the management team in TRG LATAM and will be reporting to TRG LATAM
COO, TRG product manager and to the CEO
Objectives of this Role:
- Establish, train and lead the analyst team high performance.
- Drive the product planning process, cross-functional teams of the company.
- Analyze customers needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships, providing
TRG with the ability to offer better solutions for our customers for current products and
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Drive actively analysis of our customer's data to enable TRG offering added value.
- Establishing a proactive and professional relationship with our customers and encourage
sales of products and services.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market
research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development,
requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and
final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases,
technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data and product to support sales strategies and effective marketing
- Collaborate closely with engineering and sales teams on the development, QA
Applications to be sent to email@example.com